Policies & Tuition
In Home Lessons
$29.50 per lesson payable on a monthly basis. 4 lessons in one month $118. 5 lessons in one month $147.50
$44.25 per lesson payable on a monthly basis. 4 lessons in one month $177.00. 5 lessons in one month $221.25
$59.00 per lesson payable on a monthly basis. 4 lessons in one month $236. 5 lessons in one month $295.00
Studio Lessons at EGO Music
$27.25 per lesson payable on a monthly basis. 4 lessons in one month $109. 5 lessons in one month $136.25
$40.88 per lesson payable on a monthly basis. 4 lessons in one month $163.52. 5 lessons in one month $204.40
$54.50 per lesson payable on a monthly basis. 4 lessons in one month $218. 5 lessons in one month $272.50
- Sign-up for auto pay. Have your monthly tuition paid via Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card. Payment is charged on the 25th of the month.
- If you pay using auto-pay then STUDIO lessons are $2 less per lesson.
- $15 Registration fee for all students.
- Auto-pay is required for all in-home lessons.
- Ego Music does not make any guarantee to the progress of a student. Ego Music also does not make any guarantee on how fast a student will become proficient. We also do not guarantee you the same teacher throughout the life of your lessons.
- By the student signing up for lessons, the student or parent of the student agrees to the terms of this policy sheet.
- Each student must pay the registration fee. If a student stops lessons and then re-enrolls, they must pay a new registration fee.
- No refunds on missed lessons by the student. Make-up lessons are not guaranteed.
Drop off/Pick up Policy
If your child is under 18 years old and not providing their own transportation, you must come in and sign the student in. This is for their safety and so we know who has been in and out of our buildings. Pick up is right after lessons. If you are to be late, you must let us know either when you drop the student off or with a phone call.
- Monthly Statements- Statements will be emailed to you by the 10th of the month for the following month’s lessons.- Payment is due whether or not a monthly statement is received
- Tuition Payment- Payment is due on the 25th of every month for the following month’s scheduled lesson(s)- Payments may be mailed, given to the teacher, paid online, over the phone, or in the studio. The address is at the top of each monthly statement and checks can be made payable to Ego Music.
- Late Payment- If lesson payment is not received by the 5th of the new month, a $25 late fee will be added to the student’s account.- If tuition, including any and all late fees, is not paid by the 20th of the month, the student will be dropped from the schedule.- Please remember each month your payment is your teachers paycheck.
- Payment Methods- CheckProper ID is required when paying by check.Make check payable to Ego Music, LLC.There will be a $35 charge for each returned check.-Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover are also accepted.
- Terminating Lessons- A two week advanced notice is required. You will be charged for these two weeks* whether you choose to receive the lessons or not.*If a full month has been paid in advance, a refund check will be issued for the last two (or three, in a five lesson month) weeks.
- Make-up lessons are not guaranteed.
- If you arrive late for your lesson regardless of the reason, the lesson will still end at the regular time. If the teacher does not have another student after your time slot or does not have anything planned, then the teacher may run over to give the student his or her full lesson. Lessons are generally 30 minutes long but may end early if all material is covered.
- Student Cancellations- If you are going to be absent, please call your teacher.
- If the student misses a lesson for any reason, the student will still be charged for that lesson. No refund or credit will be given.
- If you desire a make-up, you have to ask for one. No make-ups will be given once the student terminates the lessons. Make-ups are not guaranteed.
- If you cancel and then decide to show up, you must call the teacher to let them know of your plans.
- Teacher Cancellations- In the event that the teacher is unable to give a lesson for any reason, the teacher will attempt to provide a make-up lesson. If the teacher cannot provide a make-up lesson, the student will receive a credit for the following month.
- Lesson Closings- Please note that your teachers schedule does not follow public or private school calendars. If you plan not to come for your lesson when school is out, let the teacher know ahead of time.
- During the holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas, you will not be charged for those lessons since they fall on a holiday.